Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Answer - Just One.



Question ………How many candles?

And that’s exactly what the The Daring Cardmaker’s are asking us this week.

They want us to make a card with candles on to celebrate the launch of the new Funky Hand CD, Happy, Happy Birthday and Anice from Funky Hand is even offering a copy of the said CD as a prize, so it’s well work making a card and joining in which is exactly what I’ve done.


I don’t actually have much in the way of candles in my craft stash, a QuicKutz die and just one stamp to be precise, but the stamp is rather a cute one so I’ve used that.

I also took the opportunity to use up a few scraps of some really old (and I mean rearlllllly old) papers and play with my Prisma Colour Pencils too, which was quite satisfying.

So here’s my card




Card – Craft Creations, Creative Cover.
Patterned Papers – Blonde Moments, Sugar Dumpling
Inks – Tsukineko, Black Staz-On.
Pencils – Prisma Color
Rubber Stamps – Penny Black Critter Party (image and sentiment)
Glitter Glue - Stickles

Other BitsBrads
Fibres
Ribbon
Button

4 comments:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Lovely card, that image is adorable. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Kathy said...

Sue - this is sooooo cute and pretty. Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' "How Many Candles?" challenge this week

*Vicki* said...

Oh now how stinkin' CUTE this is!!! LOVE the pink colors and image!! :) TFS!!

purple_pea_fran said...

So cute! Daring Cardmakers this week.