Wednesday 7 March 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I have to say a big Thank You to lovely blogging buddies, Keryn for Poppy Dog and Dotty from Dotty A Designs who both visited my blog last week and felt me worth of leaving me this Liebster Blog award .


Thank you so much ladies.


The concept behind this award is this:

"Liebster" in German means "dearest". The idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.

I actually received the same award a few weeks ago and passed it on then so I’ll have to think very carefully about who I shall pass it onto this time.

Thanks again ladies.

1 comment:

SandeeNC said...

LOL, the Liebster blog is going around a lot lately! I've had it 4 times in the last 2 months! Congrats anyways! waving high from the windy hills of North Carolina :)