Wednesday 9 March 2011

WOYWW #92

Just a very quick one from me this morning as I’ve lots of jobs to get done today.



Here’s my desk and if you look closely you’ll see that my threat to do a scrapbook page last week actually did happened, although I’ve not yet put it up on my other blog, Family Footprints in the Sands of Time

The page is of my Great Grandfather James Gowers, who was born, in 1863.



Now the reason it’s still out on my desk this week is because last night I decided that I would do a coordinating page for my Great Grandma to go next to it in my album.


As you can see the pad of papers is out and I think I’ve settled on the Blue and Green stripy paper for the background and then it will tie in with the other LO because I’ve used some of it on there too.

Oh well, on with my long list of jobs……….…I can only put them off for so long!

Don’t forget to go over and visit Julia’s blog if you haven’t already and join in with ‘What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday’ and I’ll be over as soon as I can to see what you’re all up to this week.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments and ………

Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

16 comments:

Theresa Plas said...

Great page Sue! Looking forward to seeing "Grandma"! Happy WOYWW!

Sarah said...

Great photos and idea to make a duet!
Thanks for the peek and sharing your desk...
Sarah or Sasa at 4)

Chelle said...

Great layout. TFS 91

lisa said...

Your LO is stunning Sue. What a great way to record your family history and to keep these amazing photos alive. I love the colours you've chosen to use, they work so well with the old photos.
Don't work too hard.
Hugs Lisa (119)

Deb said...

oh wow, that is fabulous, you have inspired me to do a heritage album! hugs Debx 121

Helen Pigott said...

Lovely layout and super photos to work with too, I look forward to seeing the next one xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, you clearly have some fab photos - how fascinating. And well done on the LO - making time to scrap at home is not a discipline I've achieved!

Jana said...

Lovely layout. I love that you are going to have them go together, but not matchy-matchy. It's wonderful that you have these photos. Thanks for letting me take a peek.

Starla said...

What a treasure this will be!

Twiglet said...

How lovely to have such fab pics of your family.

okienurse said...

nice layout. I can't get over all the interesting vintage pictures I have seen hoping around. Very nice! Thanks for sharing! Vickie #69

Sarn said...

Hi Sue . . . yeah pop on over . . . it's only a coupla hours down to the South Coast!

Hugs, Sandra

shazsilverwolf said...

Gorgeous old photos, lovely layout. Shaz #118

The Crafty Elf said...

What fabulous treasures and love the layout you did!! Hope we get to see Grandma when you're done.

Maggie's Crafts said...

Great pics! Love your craft space.

Thank you for sharing.

Maggie
x

Nicky said...

Great photos and stunning layouts ~ sorry I'm running late this week on noseing round the desks lol - Nicky no.2