Sunday 19 April 2009

DCM's - Toys for Boys

Yah, I’ve actually managed to get back to a bit of crafting this week.........can't believe how much I've been missing it.
I'm still not able to spend too long sitting with my knee bent but at least it’s a start and it's getting better all the time.

I thought I would start on my Daring Cardmakers card for this week but unfortunately it wasn’t finished in time for the Friday dare and more to the point it still isn’t finished.

It will be my nephew’s 21st birthday at the start of next month and I have to make three cards for him. Two will be straight forward cards but I wanted to do something a bit special for him from his Granddad, so I decided to make a chipboard book.

As I said, it’s not finished but I’ve decided to show you the first two pages because they fit in with Rein’s dare which is Toys for Boys.


All the papers are Basic Grey, Oh baby! Boy and all the other various bits and bobs are from my stash.
Keep an eye open and I'll show the finished book when it's complete.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

This card looks wonderful and I'm sure he'l love it. I'm so pleased to see that you're feeling better and starting to manage some crafting - just remember not to push it!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What lovely colors!! This is so pretty!!

Martina said...

What a brilliant work, Sue. Fantastic colours and designs.

Tanya said...

What a fantastically effective design and colours, Sue! Love it!!
Hugs,
Tanya xx