Tuesday 15 July 2008

Purr-fect Companion

I had a lovely day yesterday because Lythan came to play.
We last got together at her house back in May so this time she came to me and brought with her the lovely, mega yummy Prismacolour pencils that she recently treated herself to……………………I think they will be going on my shopping list for when I visit Florida in February!

Lythan spent the day taking advantage of all my rubber stamps while I did something I wanted to do for a long while but just couldn't bring myself to do.
You'll think me silly when I tell you what it is.

Ever since loosing my little tabby Emily three years ago I've been intending to do a scrapbook with the few photos I have of her (which isn't many) but every time I've sat down to do it for some reason I just couldn't. I know it sounds silly but it always brings back all the sad memories.

Anyway, when I got up this morning I decided that today was the day.
It's only an 8 x 8 page which added to the problem because I’ve only ever done 12 x 12 LO’s before. This was very small and it took me all day to do it in the end, even thought there’s not much on there. The good thing is, I’ve made the start and hopefully the next pages won’t take so long or be so hard to do.


Cardstock - DCWV Neutrals stack
Patterned Papers - Wild Asparagus ‘Always’ and Junkilz ‘Summer Floral’
Chipboard Flourishes and Flowers - Maya Road
Lettering – Sizzlits Nouveau and Sizzix Hunky Dory
Flower Punches
Acrylic Paint Dabber
Glitter Glue
Brown Fine Liner
Broken China Distress Ink

1 comment:

SharonL said...

Awww Sue (((hugs)))
I love this page of Emily and so glad that you did it when you had Lythan there. Now you have done the first page the others will follow.
Lovely picture too of Emily.
Love Shal. xx