Wednesday 9 July 2008

Got your Number! Little Extra


It’s time again for another ‘Little Extra’ over at the Daring Cardmakers and it’s a nice easy one after all the Christmas stuff they’ve thrown at us over the last couple of weeks.

All we're looking for are Birthday cards with the age of the recipient on them. Your card can be for any age from 1 to a 100 but it must have a number on it !!

Well, it just so happens that I’ve been doing a couple of 18th birthday cards for a friend and they fitted the bill perfectly, so how lucky was that!


Here’s the first card I made-



Card - Craft Creations White card
Papers – Crate – Cowgirl collection
Round Nestabilities Dies
Blooms – Sarah’s Cards
Charms – Crafts By Carolyn
Chipboard Numbers and brads from my stash
Computer Printed Greeting
Brown Marvy Le Plume fine tip pen

And then I made another



This time the papers are from My Minds Eye, Tres Jolie – Bonjour. The ribbon, Primas and brads are all from my stash and the numbers, lettering and the larger flowers were all cut on Roberta Robo.

1 comment:

a portland granny said...

I loved your birthday cards!! I especially liked the top one! Loved the vibrant color of it! Thanks for your nice comment on my post. I will have Molly read it. She will pleased!

Hope your face pain improves! That's no fun!

Blessings,
Joan in USA