Wednesday 12 September 2007

More Templates

Here are a couple of cards using templates from Di Hickman.

For the first card I’ve used Daisy D’s ‘Chasing Butterflies Collection papers. I’m loving these at the moment and definitely need to get my hands on some of the other collections….like I need more paper!



I’ve inked and stamped the Papermania chipboard ‘H’, then covered it with Diamond glaze and mounted it on top of a Dunelm Bloom. I’ve also used some Grosgrain ribbon and printed the greeting on my computer.

For the next template I’ve used DCWV ‘Old World’ stack and Basic Grey ‘Mellow’ papers, along with brads, some White Sakura Soufflé Pen to outline the flowers, Baby Blue Liquid Pearls and a computer printed greeting.



1 comment:

Spot-On said...

love your cards! And you can never have TOO MUCH patterned paper! lol! TFS!