Wednesday 4 July 2012

Say it with Flowers!

And that’s exactly what I’m doing with this card. 

It's made using my recently purchased Marianne die and has flowers with handmade elements making it eligible for the challenge over at Crafty Cardmaker’s where the challenge is to create your own flowers and Crafty Calendar Challenge where the theme is Flowers in Bloom.


It's for an 80th birthday and is made using my favorite base material, Acetate. I can’t get enough of this at the moment and I’ve decided that I’m going to make some of my Christmas cards this year using it.


The larger flowers have been die cut, embossed and inked and them smaller die cut rolled roses adhered to the centers and finished with some Stickles for that added sparkle.



Thanks for stopping by and …………..

Happy Crafting!

Sue

x


Edit

I'm pleased to report that my card was chosen as the winner of the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.


4 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Sue,
This is really fab. Love the effect the acetate gives it. Do check out my blog today cos your very special ATC is featured on it :-)
Hugs,
A x

Josephine said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love those flowers.

Thanks for joining the 'make your own flowers' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

DollySelvam said...

very pretty n elegant blooms...!!!

Claudia said...

Hello Sue,

WOW, stunning card. Love the style and all the details. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia