Tuesday 21 February 2012

Sir Stampalot Challenge



My last card this evening is for the Sir Stampalot challenge this month.

Their theme is “In the Garden” so I think my butterflies and flowery background should just scrape through!





For this one I thought I would have a little go at one of the Distress Stain techniques in the last Craft Stamper.
You have to cover the card with your chosen colours of stain and while it’s still wet you ink your stamp with Picket Fence Distress Stain and stamp over the top.
As it dries it seems to sink below the coloured ink.


This card also uses an old template from CPS, which I've turned on it's side.



4 comments:

brenda said...

A very pretty card Sue and lovely design.

Thank you for joining us In the Garden at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and hope you will join us again next month.

B x

Francesca said...

Absolutely beautiful, thanks for joining us for our IN THE GARDEN challenge
over at Sir Stampalot this month
and good luck !

Hugs
Francesca

pinky said...

Beautiful card Sue, love the fold you have used. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Ruth said...

Beautiful garden themed card.I love the unusual fold. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot! Ruth :)