Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year everyone!

No partying for me last night but I did see the New Year in with some very special people.

My God daughter Nichola & her husband Paul invited me to join Nichola’s Mum and Dad and Paul’s Mum for a games night.
We played a DVD horse racing game first and most impressively I didn’t manage to win one single race, then true to form I finished almost last in Trivial Pursuits too, Lol!

Still, I was all good fun and we had a bit of a laugh.

I hope you all had a good evening too.


So now, I’ve just got home after staying the night at Sue & Edd's and after a quick shower and change of clothes I’m off out again for lunch over at my brothers house, but before I go I wanted to share with you my first challenge card of 2012.

It’s a template challenge set before Christmas by the Crafty Ribbons challenge blog, but it’s still running so I thought I would use the template to make a birthday card.

Here’s the template:-



And here’s my very first card of 2012:-




Thanks for stopping by and .......

Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

3 comments:

carol said...

lovely card, love your take on our sketch challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS, good luck and HAPPY NEW YEAR, X CAROL

pinky said...

Love your take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Happy New Year to you. luv gina xx