Wednesday 28 December 2011

So Late…………….. WOYWW (#134)

I’ve got myself so confused with the days this week that I almost forgot to do a picture of my desk today.

I think what confused me was the fact that my Slimming World weigh-in was a day early this week, on Wednesday instead of Thursday and I’m still celebrating that I actually managed to lose half a pound over Christmas……don’t know how that happened because I’ve not stopped eating, Lol!


Any way, it really is Wednesday and that means all the snoops who hang out at Julia’s Stamping Ground each week will be stopping by to see what’s lurking one everyone’s desks.




As you can see mine is finally clear of the mess that had accumulated on it over the last week or so and I’m well and truly back in birthday card mode with no less than eleven needed for January. They are all needed in the first week or two so I need to get a wiggle on especially as I’ll also be working on getting the Wedding Invitation order done too so the New Year will be off to a busy start.


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa brought you all lots of “crafty” presents. Mine was very quiet with just my brother and cousin joining me this year but after the last couple of week it’s was nice to just chill out and relax.


New Year’s Eve I’ll be going to my God daughters to ring in the New Year in their first home, which will be quite special.


Thanks for all the lovely messages that you have left for over the last year. Thanks to Julia I have founds some quite wonderful blogging friend who have supported me through some rough times and given me inspirations when it has been lacking.



I hope you all have a Happy and a Healthy New Year.



Love

Sue and Mr BoJangles

x x x

14 comments:

May said...

Your cat is beautiful, x x x Have a great time at New year, Happy 2012, Hugs May x x x x x

Jana said...

Thank you for the reminder to get some birthday cards out for January.
Happy New Year!

Karen said...

A very creative and busy looking desk, I love those flower stamped images that I can see :)

Have a great WOYWW and a very Happy New Year, I hope 2012 is a good one for you :)
Luv Karen #41

Twiglet said...

I think I have probably put on far too much weight over Christmas so no guesses what my New Year's resolution will be!! Not much going on in my craft room over the last week but tomorrow I am crafting with my daughter so that will be fun. Happy New Year x Jo

shazsilverwolf said...

Big Christmas hugs to Mr BoJangles- isn't he gorgeous? Hope you had a great Christmas, and Happy New year! Love, Shaz xx

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on the weight loss - it's not easy, especially at this time of year! Happy WOYWW and all the best for 2012! Tango, #37

Annie said...

Hi Sue,
I would have loved a stress free Christmas but alas ours came with more worries and anxieties...when will it ever end? Hope you have a really special new year.
Hugs,
A x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Enjoy your New Year's Eve - we've got a party at our band room which should be fun! Thanks for all the support and positive comments this year,
Happy New Year!
Hugs, LLJ #34 xx

bohemiannie! art said...

When I saw that first picture, I thought, wow...looks like the studio of a pro! can't Wait to see what you make! Merry, Merry, Happy, Happy!!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

It is good to get the birthday card factory up and running. Happy day to you and Mr BoJangles.

Julia Dunnit said...

I bet you were more than ready for a quiet break, hope you cousin is doing well. Eleven birthdays in January - gulp...no better motivation, huh!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

BoJangles, so sweet. Happy WOYWW and May You and Yours have a wonderful New Year.

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Mr BoJangles is beautiful, such a wise expression. Your desk is so tidy, mine is getting there but there is a long way to go yet. I am lucky in only having 4 cards for January, so I shall try to get some other projects done for later in the year. I cannot cope with that Christmas panic next year. Have a wonderful New Year, full of good health, happiness and fun. xx Maggie #49

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that so far I've resisted the temptation to start on Christmas cards for 2012!! It's been nice to make other things I have to admit! Hope you have a brilliant part tonight and I hope 2012 is really good for you and your family.

Hugs
Brenda 58