Monday 1 August 2011

Anniversary Wishes

Challenge Up Your Life have an Anniversary theme this week and as I have no less than five to make this month I thought I would share this one with you.


The Dark Grey and Black & White papers are from the Colorbok pad that I brought in the USA while I was on holiday in February and it’s perfect for anniversary cards so you can expect to see a lot more of it!

The pretty stamp was a freebie on the cover of an old Craft Stamper. It’s been stamped with Black Versa fine and embossed with clear embossing powder and then I’ve given it a rub with some Silver wax rub-on but when the card was finished I decided it was looking a little plain. I gave it some thought and decided to add the Navy and Crystal gems because that was their wedding theme last year and I also added the Silver heart charm to finish it off.
The greeting was computer generated.

2 comments:

Stempelhexe said...

Eine sehr ansprechende Karte, danke für deine Teilnahme bei CUYL.

LG
Ulla

Anonymous said...

So elegant Sue and really beautiful design!! ;)