Friday 10 June 2011

New Shape

I wish I was talking about my body when I say ‘New Shape’ but alas I’m not, it’s a new shaped card that I’ve made for the first time.

When I was visiting a few of my blog friends yesterday I noticed that the lovely Vicki and made one of those centre easel cards and had added a link to a very clear tutorial which has been put together by Frances Byrne, so I thought I would give it a go.


I have to say, it wasn’t a complete success because for some reason I couldn’t cut a straight line but I managed to salvage it and if I’m honest, for a first try it’s not too bad.


I’m entering it in the Paper Play challenge, where this week the theme is to make a card for a man or a Father’s Day card.


I’ve used:
Patterned Paper & Plain Papers – DCWV The Natural Stack
Stamped Image – Papermania Nostalgia Pastimes
Craft Creations – Embossed Linen Card Stock
Craftworks Cards –Birthday Greeting
Ranger Distress Ink – Vintage Photo
Marvy Le PlumeII – Various colours

Stash
Eyelets & Brads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Sue!! You've done a stunning job with this card!! Love how you've turned it masculine and the shinny element and colors!! Beautifully designed! Thanks for sharing this hun!! Smiles