Friday 12 February 2010

A message to all my blog friends

.
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that if I don’t leave quite as many comments on your blogs as I usually do it’s because I’m finding that spending too much time on the computer is straining my eyes.

It’s been a real problem for me over the last few months; since my eye op and something has to give I’m afraid.

I have card orders to fill so I still plan to make cards and join in with the challenges and I will update my blog when I can but please forgive me if I miss you out from time to time on the comments.
It’s been especially difficult on the Daring Cardmakers blog where I’m on the design team, where I feel I should comment on as many as possible but for the time been I’m only going to be leaving random comments.

Thanks for being so understanding.

Sue
x
.

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Sorry to hear of the ongoing eye trouble - sending you hugs x

Annie said...

I know how frustrating that must be for you so please don't give it a thought. Just drop in when you're able. Hope the problem improves and life can return to normal for you.
A x

Angie said...

Sorry to hear that your eye is still a problem .....just blog when you can ...we all understand and will keep a look out for your posts ...whenever they appear.xx