Wednesday 19 August 2009

Friday Sketchers #65

Wow, wasn’t it a scorcher today!!
Days like this I’m glad that I don’t have to go out to work.

I spent the morning shopping with my dad. He wanted to get a new cardigan so we headed off to our nearest large M&S for a bit of retail therapy. We didn’t suffer with the heat too much thought because the air con in the car was on overdrive and the shops were nice and cool too so it was just a case of suffering the heat between places.
Then this afternoon I found a nice cool spot on the patio to sit and do a bit of cross stitch…….all in all a very pleasant day indeed.

I still managed to get a spot of crafting in this evening too…..I need my daily fix you know……and I have managed to make two cards.

The first one uses this template from Friday Sketchers



The papers are from the Memory Stor Costco kit and the image is from Jolly Nation.


The second card wasn't for a challenge.
It’s made with papers and 3D embellishments from My Mind’s Eye, Wild Asparagus range.

No comments: