Thursday 6 August 2009

Friday Sketchers #63

Afternoon all.

Well there’s only one card from me today after the host of cards yesterday.
I have a good reason thought …….it’s shopping day with dad and everything has to stop for that.

Still, I did get to play this afternoon and I thought I would have a go at my very first template from Friday Sketchers


Just managed to get this one in by the skin of my teeth this week but I’ll try harder with tomorrow’s new template, I promise.

Here’s the card anyway…….It’s a birthday card for a Line Dancing friend of my brothers and I've decoupaged the image so it stands out from the card.


Square Card Blank – Craft Creations (Embossed Hammer)
Patterned & Plain Papers – Basic Grey (Marrakech & Wisteria)
Inks –Ranger Distress Ink (Vintage Photo)
Embossing Folder – Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots – You can’t see this very well but it is there…..it’s on the Purple Wisteria panel)
Dies – Spellbinder Nestabilities (Large Classic Circle & Peony)
Glitter Glue – Stickles (Lavender)
Flat Clips – Making Memories

Other BitsImage – From an Image Swap
Fibres
Computer Generated Greeting

1 comment:

Lesley said...

hehehe what a fab image...i love it!!! gorgeous card!! luv n hugs lesley xxx