Thursday 21 May 2009

Colour Create - Sky Blue, Tan & Ecru

Two posts in a day….what’s going on Lol!

Seeing as I haven’t joined in with Colour Create for a little while I thought I’d give this weeks challenge go.

We had to made a card using Sky Blue, Tan and Ecru.


It’s another one of the six cards I have to make for my dad for next month, so that’s two down four to go.


Card Blank – Craft Creations (Cream Embossed Linen)
Card Stock - Bazzill
Patterned Paper – Basic Grey (Sweet Pea ‘Jack’ collection)
Alpha Stickers – Basic Grey
Embossing Folder – Cuttlebug (Tiny Mosaic texture)
Rubber Stamp – Inkadinkado
Inks – Ink It Up (Pigment Ink) Ranger Distress Ink (Vintage Photo)
Embossing Powder – Fun Stamps (Clear)
Brads – Basic Grey
Metal Plaque – Making Memories (Friends for a Lifetime)

Other StuffRibbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sue!! Love the DAD letters!! ;)