Monday 12 January 2009

Sketch Saturday #33


A friend of mine has asked me if I would make a card for her mum’s 70th birthday next week end. The only thing that she specified was flowers so it's given me the opportunity to use my most favourite stamp in the world, Rubber Stampede’s Hydrangea.
I think this is a beautiful stamp and it doesn't seem to matter what medium you use to colour it, it always looks special.
On this occasion I've dusted off my Twinkling H2o’s, which I’ve not used for a while and had a go at the new template from Sketch Saturday.

Card – Craft Creations,
Patterned Paper – Basic Grey, Sugared
Rubber Stamp – Rubber Stampede, Hydrangea
Inks –VersaFine (Black) Ranger Distress Ink (Peeled Paint)
Paint – LuminArte – Twinkling H2O’s (Fuzzy Peach, Poppy Red & Moss Green) Cosmic Shimmer (Golden Mint)
Dies - Nestabilities

Other Stuff
Brads
Gold Edged Ribbon
Silk Hydrangea Flowers
Computer Generated Greeting

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Sue! The image is beautiful and I love your colouring. Debbie x