Tuesday 6 January 2009

CPS #98

I’m still being good and using up the remains of some of the old paper collections that I have lying around and some old card blank too.

Today I’ve used the new template from CPS




and made a birthday card with another of the Hampton Arts stamps from my ebay bargain and played a bit with my distress inks.


Card – QVC Christmas Kit (from 2007)
Patterned Papers – Crate Paper, Hampton Collection
Inks – Ranger Distress Ink (Antique Linen, Faded jeans, Tattered Rose) Color Box Fluid Chalk (Chestnut Roan)
Rubber Stamps -Hampton Arts
Embossing Powder- FunStamps (Clear)
Shape Cutter – Creative Memories (Ovals)

Other BitsBrads
Photo Anchors
Fibres

I've just realised as I was writing this that the maker of the stamp I've used and the name of the collection of papers are both Hampton. It certainly wasn't done intentionally....how strange!

4 comments:

Nicole Maki said...

Love those chess pieces. It's so nice to see a masculine card. Great job.

~amy~ said...

WOW...what a most fabulous card!

Lea L. said...

What a neat masculine card!! Thanks for playing at CPS this past week!

~Lea

Jackie said...

Another lovely card. I've never tried this challenge!