Thursday 6 November 2008

Papertake - Simply Sparkling

Another of the birthday cards I had to make was done with this weeks Papertake challenge in mind.

This weeks challenge was inspired by all the bonfire and fireworks displays there have been lately! lol Simply sparkling - glitter, gems, or anything that is simply sparkling or along a bonfire/fireworks theme!

No rubber stamping for me this time ……..I’ve decided to play with my Sizzix Flower Parts set and the new Leaf Embossing folder that Lythan brought me for my birthday.

Oh, I've just realised I lied…….my greeting is rubber stamped……..I forgot about that!

You’ll notice that I’ve embossed the flower petals to give them some texture and the matt that the flower is assembled on was embossed with the leaf folder and then I ran an ink pad across the top the highlight the design.

Card – Craft Creations Creative Hammer Embossed
Patterned Paper – Crate Paper Cow Girl Collection
Rubber Stamp – Stamps Away greeting
Inks – Ranger Distress Ink, ColorBox Fluid Chalk
Pen – Staedtler Triplus Fineliner
Glitter Glue - Stickles

Other BitsRibbons
Gem
Eyelet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!
I am sure i'll get as good as that after a while of crafting.
Oooooh so many things to learn!
Pat x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!
Love it.
Pat x