Tuesday 28 October 2008

Yah.........the front is finished!!

I’m pleased to report that my front garden is completely finished at long last.

The plants in the border went in a couple of weekends ago and I went straight out and brought some lovely Plum coloured slate to put down and help suppress the weeds. The trouble was I misjudged the amount I would need and had to go back for another three bags which I finally did yesterday.

As the sun is shining this morning I thought it would be a good opportunity to get out and finish it all off.

This is the mess it was in before the work was done


And this is how it looks now.




3 comments:

Lythan said...

How fab! I can't wait to try out my parking space

Jackie said...

Love it Sue. We could do with ours doing too!

SharonL said...

Oh Sue, the drive looks absolutely fab! I am so happy that it is finished and the plants look lovely along with the slate. You made a good choice there.
Hugs, Sharon. x