Sunday 22 June 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

Yah…..It my dad’s 85th birthday today

Happy Birthday Dad
and to celebrate he took us all out to lunch!
I feel bad about it really but he insisted on paying so I gave in gracefully in the end.

I did arrange a little BBQ at mine for him yesterday thought with a few friends and family which went down well. Mind you, when I got up yesterday morning and saw the rain I was wondering how on earth I was going to squeeze 15 people into my small flat. As it happened the rain did stop even if the sun didn’t shine and we sat out until around 10pm.


Silly me forgot to take any photos though, for which I could kick myself now but I made sure that I took my camera with me to the restaurant today so that we at least have a couple of photos to make the occasion.



Dad opening his cards and pressie



Dad and Me Big Brother KeithMiddle Brother Michael with his son Lee Just before we went out lunch time I was doing a bit of blog hopping and catching up on all the people who have taken up the challenge this week over at the Daring Cardmakers blog.

There are so many wonderful cards and some made in super quick time so if you get a moment hop over and take a look….you'll find some great inspiration there!

1 comment:

Juliet said...

Thanks for the tag Sue - will need to think hard about this one, lol!!