Tuesday 20 May 2008

My knight in shining armour

The challenge over at Papertake this week is to make a card using this template.

I decided to go with a Father’s day theme as it’s coming up in the next couple of weeks and I needed to get a few cards made to fill my basket in the local chemist.
Here's my card:
I’ve used Tanda’s Medievel Knights Set 1 for my images, stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with fine detail Silver embossing powder.

There’s also some dry embossing in there too, as three of the mats have been through my Cuttlebug, using various embossing folders.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is fantastic. Amazing card. Love this.

Cecilia said...

This is very nice card!

mine,
http://www.tiina38.vuodatus.net/blog/1322712

Dawn Wheeler said...

Great card love the stamp and the embossing detail,Dawnx

tracie said...

fab card - love the embossing, perfect with the image :-)x

Katharina Frei said...

A real stunner! Love it!

Mandy said...

Brilliant card !

Mandy

debby4000 said...

Brilliant card, love all the embossing

Mrs Mayne said...

Wow! Great card! Love all the little details! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x