Wednesday 28 May 2008

DCM - 3rd Anniversary

I’m really late with my Daring Cardmakers little extra card this week because I’ve not been crafting much over the weekend and stayed over at my friend Susan’s house on Monday. However…..I have managed to make my card this morning and have now added it the DCM blog.

This is the 5th week in our ‘Anniversary’ series and the Anniversary is the 3rd, so that means making a card with leather, crystal or glass on.

I didn’t have much in the way of crystal or glass and come to think of it not much in leather either but I did have a little leather handbag that I really love but has honestly seen better days. I’ve been meaning to chuck it for ages but couldn’t bring myself to do it so this dare has given me a reason to re-cycle it……even if it did bring tease to my eyes as I took the scissors to it!

Anyway, here’s my card. Sorry the picture’s not great but it’s chucking it down at the moment and the light is not good.


The papers are from my new Costso Memory Stor kit and the stamp is from Tanda’s Transport Set 1.
The big brads were from my ever growing stash.

No comments: