Sunday 4 November 2007

Doing it Digi - Week 2

Yep, it’s the second week of Kirsty’s
Digital scrap booking course and because I’m all behind part three will be on its way later this evening.

We were taught some new techniques; things like cutting out shapes, adding shadows and making shaped text and we put them into practice on the page we made last week.

Here’s the page with the alterations.



I then decided to have another go on my own and came up with this page of my Great Aunt Winnie and Great Uncle Fred



The kit is called Pink Fizz and was created by Lauren Bavin. I don’t know about you but I think it fits my heritage page so well that I couldn't’t resist it. Unfortunately it wasn’t a freebie but it was still only pennies to buy so I’m a happy bunny.
Incidentally, if anyone happens to know of any freebie or other sites for that matter with a good selection of heritage papers I would be very grateful. Also so any sites with English Military stuff as opposed to US.

5 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

These layouts are so beautiful ,i wish i could scrapbook ,
thanks for stopping by ,Dawnx

Andrea, said...

2 wonderful LO's the pink one is so pretty

Lythan said...

wow Sue you are doing so well with these digi pages!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed lovely LO's Sue

and I guess no mess - can't be bad lol

Rhi said...

Wow, these digi pages are amazing. You've really got the hang of this now!