Thursday 20 September 2007

Wonderful comments

Hi girlies,
I just wanted to say thanks for the lovely comments you've given me over the last few weeks, it certainly is a boost when people like what your doing.

I've really had fun playing with my Craft Robo too but just need to make it clear that I can't honestly take all the credit.

As I've said in the posts before all of the templates have come from the incredibly clever and talented girls on UK Scrappers and a few ding bats and alphas, all I ever do is sit back and watch while Roberta (Robo) does all the cutting and then I just stick it all together. One day when (and if ) I ever get the hang of designing templates for myself I hope to be able to give them something back but the way it's going at the moment I wouldn't hold your breath. lol.

Anyway, on with the day as it's take dad shopping day today , so no crafting until this afternoon.

Thanks again for taking the time to look at my work and a big thanks to UK Scrappers because without then I'd having nothing to show you!

1 comment:

Lythan said...

you deserve the wonderful comments because your cards are awesome. You really know how to get a lot out of Roberta don't you! Happy Shopping