Thursday 13 September 2007

STC - 26 & 23

Thanks to the help of Kathy and Godelieve’s links tutorial that she put me on to I think I’ve now got this links thing sussed, so you can expect loads and loads of links from me from now on. lol.

I've been playing catch up again today because yesterday I was feeling a bit down and didn’t really get very much done. The reason I was so sad was that it was 18 years ago that we lost my mum and although it was so long ago I can still remember her last couple of days in such fine detail that it could have actually been yesterday. I can’t believe that it all happened so long ago but time moves on and those 18 years have just flown by.

I’m fine today though and back to my crafting so I decided to catch up on a few cards that I needed to make.
For these two I used templates from STC. and for once I’ve actually managed to do the latest one (26) in the right week!



For this I used
Patterned papers - 12 x 12 HOTP wedding collection (I think)
12 x 12 Pink flowery vellum – also a HOTP collection but not sure which one.
Perfect Pearls
Gold Embossing powder
Cream Tag with computer printed greeting.
Pink feather
Two small Pink Rose buds.
Color Box Fluid Chalk ink pad. You’ll notice that as usual I’ve inked around everything. This seems to be ‘my thing’ at the moment because my cards don’t look finished to me if I don’t ink the edges.


I used template 23 from a few weeks ago for the other card because I seem to have missed that one for some reason.


I’ve used:-

Blue/Grey card
Crate Paper – Hampton Collection
Brown Bazzinks dye inkpad –Used with a Dauber around the sides of the card
Hand drawn Birthday cake
Ribbons and fibres from my stash.

1 comment:

Andrea, said...

2 great cards, love the feather on the anniversary card, it looks brilliant.